The Time is at Hand
The Return of the King
Why Study book of Revelation?
2. Identity – your place in history
5. Jesus Christ
SEVEN BEATITUDES IN REVELATION
- “Blessed is he who reads and those who hear the words of the prophecy, and heed the things which are written in it; for the time is near” (1:3).
- “‘Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from now on!’” (14:13).
- “‘Blessed is the one who stays awake and keeps his clothes, so that he will not walk about naked and men see his shame’” (16:15).
- “‘Blessed are those who are invited to the marriage supper of the Lamb’” (19:9).
- “Blessed and holy is the one who has a part in the first resurrection; over these the second death has no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with Him for a thousand years” (20:6).
- “‘And behold, I am coming quickly. Blessed is he who heeds the words of the prophecy of this book’” (22:7).
- “Blessed are those who wash their robes, so that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter by the gates into the city” (22:14).