God is the Difference Maker
God’s priorities are more important than my priorities and effort.
1) Worker - building a house,
2) Wathcman - protecting a city,
3) Worrier - earning a living.
When I recognize my dependence upon God, then I find true success and rest.
God’s perspective on children is more important that my perspective and the worlds.
- The Promise of Children (Psalm 127:3)
- The Prize in Children (Psalm 127:3)
- The Protection in Children (Psalm 127:4)
- The Pleasure in Children (Psalm 127:5)
- The Prudence in Children (Psalm 127:5)
- The Prosperity in Children (Psalm 127:5)
Children must be shaped and must be aimed.
Children should be prepared for the hostile world.
Children should know who is the enemy.
Children should be prepared to take our place.