What You Need to Hear and Every"One" Needs to Hear from the One (Jesus)
Our lives should be about finding the ones Jesus loves and giving them the gospel.
This Woman was unloved
This Woman was lost.
Luke 5:32 I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.
Salvation is an act of obedient worship and True Worship begins with confessing Jesus as Lord.
Lost People Have Needs
They Need the Love of Christ.
They Need Confrontation and Compassion.
They Need the Law.
They Need Conviction.
They Need Direction.
They Need the Truth.
Without the Word, you don’t know how to Worship.
They Need to know WHO God is
In response to her faith and repentance, God reveals Himself to her.
His Message to the Woman
I am the Messiah
1) Proof from His immediate control of everything (v. 27);
2) Proof from His impact on the woman (vv. 28–30);
3) Proof from His intimacy with the Father (vv. 31–34);
4) Proof from His insight into men’s souls (vv. 35–38);
5) Proof from His impression on the Samaritans (vv. 39–42).
The Woman’s Message to the Men
Jesus’ Message to the Disciples
I did not come to eat, I came to save people from their sins.
I want you to see what is most important.
Who in your life does Jesus want you to “find”?
Who are your praying for to come to Christ?
Have You ever received Christ’s offer for forgiveness?