The Dangers of Easter
Unbelief is a powerful force with devastating ramifications, first in this life and then the next
Danger 1 – Unbelief Denies Obvious Truth
Danger 2 – Unbelief Emphasizes the Unimportant
- Is not this the carpenter?
- He was the Son of Mary.
- He was the brother of James and Joses and Judas and Simon.
Danger 3 – Unbelief Attacks the Savior
Danger 4 – Unbelief Rejects the Supernatural
Why Did Jesus Not Do Any Miracles?
- Knowing about Jesus Does not Mean You Know him
- Familiarity without faith breeds unbelief.
- Attendance without Acceptance Hardens Your Heart
- Faith and Repentance is the Proper Response