Tell Your Story
How can I live a life without regret?
How can I live a life that pleases God?
When you don't take into account that what you are currently doing will be harmful or disastrous down the road.
Psychologists have a term for it: discounting the future.
I Want To ...
- I want to live pleasing to God (Psalm 119:9)
- I want to stay pleasing to God (Psalm 119:10)
- I want God to teach me from His Word (Psalm 119:12)
So I Will ...
- I will be devoted to the Bible (Psalm 119:10)
- I will memore the Bible (Psalm 119:11)
- I will share the Bible (Psalm 119:13)
- I will delight in the Bible (Psalm 119:14-16)
G. Campbell Morgan
The best thing—“thy Word”
Hidden in the best place—“my heart”
For the best purpose—“that I might not sin against thee”