When we don't deal with sin in our lives and our churches, we invite family disaster, personal shame, and spiritual judgment.
What Happens When I Don’t Deal with Sin?
1. THERE IS CONSTANT CONVICTION
When I kept silence, my bones waxed old through my roaring all the day long.
4 For day and night thy hand was heavy upon me: my moisture is turned into the drought of summer. Selah.
2. THERE IS AN EMOTIONAL CONFRONTATION
3. THERE SHOULD BE A BROKEN CONFESSION
4. THERE CAN BE A GLORIOUS CLEANSING
5. THERE ARE ALWAYS HEARTBREAKING CONSEQUENCES
Death of a child
Sexual Sin begetting sexual sin
Violence in the family
Division in the family