True Value in an Inflationary World
1. Our commitment is first to God then to others (church). (2 Corinthians 8:5)
2. Commitment is not automatic.
3. Commitment always begins somewhere.
1. He knows what we have to give.
The Lord knew the wealthy and the poor
2. He knows what we give.
The woman was known for the amount and percentage of her giving.
Our generosity represents us and the Lord.
3. He cares about our giving.
He knows what we do from surplus and from sacrifice.
Commit to Give God the First of My Time
Daily Bible Reading and Prayer, Faithful church attendance, priority of family, finding a place of service
Commit to Give God the First of My Talents
Commit to Give God the First of My Treasure
God gave me everything I have, I am just managing it for Him.