Story of Freedom – Free to Live for God
What should be normal in the life of the believer?
How can I live for God in a sinful world?
1. It is Not normal for a believer to continue in sin (Romans 6:2, 6, 7)
You were servants of sin (vss. 17,19,20)
You were on your way to Hell (vss. 16, 20, 21, 23)
You have a new nature (vss. 3-8)
Old nature is crucified
Raised in newness of life
Dead to sin’s power and control
2. It is Normal for a believer to continue to grow in Christlikeness and please God (vss.12-13)
Know (vs. 1-10)
Reckon (vs. 11)
Yield (vss. 12-23)
1. Moral Decisions Still Matter for Believers.
2. You Sin Now because you choose to, not because you have to sin.
3. Yield Your Body and Mind Daily to the Savior.